1 x Emergency Household Booklet
- Allows the parent/patient write down directions to their house from where the nearest ambulance would arrive
- This information is extremely important to have if a babysitter/carer is in an emergency situation and they need to guide a paramedic to the scene quickly (also good to have if a child had to ring them & the adult was the person in trouble)
- This booklet also allows a parent/guardian write down any possible medical risks for people in the house in which a carer/sitter may need guidance with quickly.
- Information about the symptoms and/or where to find the location of emergency medications (e.g. inhalers/ adrenalin pens etc. ) is put here along with contact details of parents & sitter.
- There are pages in this booklet to help you remember such things as neighbour’s phone numbers; health professional contact details; hospital/holiday bag check lists and so on.
- Combined, it just makes life easier to manage, in times of stress.